The Key Message: That we don’t just enjoy using the computers but they help us to do research.
We can learn alot faster using the technology we have today.
I found Says it on Lenva’s Cool tools for teachers Wiki and
put some of student messages into images
The students came up with these in a Google Doc
Sayings we could use:
- I can do 3 different types of homework at once on a laptop and still talk to my friends.
- I can see France, England, Japan and go on top of Mt Everest all in one day just by clicking a few buttons.
- I can search, listen to music, type and personalize at the same time.
- I can be made more interactive.
- I understand the topics by thinking real world problems.
- I can see more clearly how things happen and work.
- Instead of taking forever by drawing diagrams, I can make diagrams online.
- I can think about how to make some technology better which expands my thinking.
- I can use art programs to make my ideas more creative.
- Most people don’t think how technology helps us in learning... we do.
- We explore our technology instead of using it only for it’s designed purpose. We become curious.
Tomorrow we looking to develop this more into a movie watch this space