WHAT WE ARE MAKING:
- We are making a yummy quick desert in seconds.
- This desert comes with a sweet sticky lolly sauce and mushy sweet apples perfect for any occasions.
- Great for the out-doors for a Delicious desert.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1/2 cup of water.
- 2 apples.
- 8 lolly snakes.
- Billie including lid.
- Gas canister.
- Wooden Spoon long enough to not get burnt when stirring.
- Flat surface.
- Bowl to put in when serving.
[Make sure the Billie is on a flat surface and Gas Canister is turned on)
1:First make sure you have boiled the water in the Billie for a least 5 Min's.
*TIP*make sure you have boiled it with the lid on at high temperature for 5 Min's straight and make sure the Gas Canister is on a flat surface.
2: While water is boiling Cut up the apples into eat-able slice or squares.
3:Once the water is boiled add one cup of sugar into the Billie.
4:Stir until sugar is dissolved.
5:Add in the chopped apples and the lollie snakes into the Billie.
6:Stir the lollie snakes and apples for 5 Min's.*TIP* Stir well so you don’t burn the bottom of the Billie
7:After stirring let it boil for 10 Min's at high temperature stir occasionally to stop the bottom of the Billie burning.
*TIP* If you have to much water you may have to drain it, the less amount of water the sweeter it is.
1:Check the snakes, if melted or in tiny pieces its done. If not boil for another 5 Min's and stir.
*TIP* Let it cool down for about 1 min so you don’t burn your tongue.
2: Once done poor into bowls[Best served when hot and sticky]
- Whipped cream.
- Vanilla ice cream.
- Sponge cakes or a plain slice.
- If cooking at home, follow the same instructions but instead of a Billie use your stove with a Saucepan.
- Make sure you are careful around the Billie as you don't wont to get burnt or for it to fall over and burn yourself.
- When serving beware that the Billie is hot and it may burn your.