Sunday, June 22, 2014

Working with others

Last Year I worked with Mel and her students to design an innovative sustainable toy for  some younger students. I thought I would revisit this post which had been left a draft because I noticed something in the picture. The students are focusing on the from and probably try to listen as things are explained to them but they seem a little disengaged, lethargic almost.  

The engaged photos are first and then the in classroom ones. Would be grateful for any ideas anyone out there has about how to change the way they saw the in class learning.










Throughout the building I was not sure we used the motivation of this relationship with the younger students enough.  The Technology design was challenging in that students are asked to come up with a toy that hasn't been made before .  

Hmm Focus

Some ideas to up engagement are here...



No comments:

Post a Comment