Learners will feel proud to establish and share the information together.
What questions and discussions would bring learning to the fore here?
- To stimulate students writing a story/poem about that image - enhancing creative and language skills
- To encourage team work and foster collaboration and the sharing of a learning experience
- To encourage critical thinking skills (e.g. describing a photograph from many different viewpoints)
- To illustrate concepts and to show examples of what you are talking about during a lecture when you can't visit the real thing (e.g. building site practices, e.g. VR model of Roman villa) or see the item (e.g. chemical model)
- To illustrate case studies (e.g. where text may prove to be slightly ambiguous an image can define points)
- To enhance visual communication skills (e.g. decoding the message from a photograph)
Posted using ShareThis